- prevent inheritance conflicts and family bickering when parents die and children divide the “family money”?
- protect your child’s inheritance from his or herdivorces, creditors and addictions so it will be around for your grandchild?
- divide your real estate and your personal possessions WITHOUT DIVIDING YOUR FAMILY!?
- compel your children to share their inheritance — even if they couldn’t share their toys.?
- protect your surviving spouse’s ownership and control of the family money EVEN FROM YOUR OWN CHILDREN!
- leave more of what you own to your children andgrandchildren — and less to the I.R.S?
- prevent a charity from using your donation to buy Cadillacs or Premiums for its executives?
- keep your children and property from going through probate, sometimes called “The Lawyer’s Retirement Fund”?